Thursday, April 10, 2014

Call Miss Cleo, I've got a mystic mind...


Today I had an "interesting" thing happen. I went to the local grocery store to pick up some more coffee creamer. The parking lot was packed, as was the store. It was about 3:15 p.m. When I finally got back to my car after making my purchase, I noticed there was some strange lady looking into my car's window. My car is not for sale, nor is it in nice shape and beautiful to look at. I asked her why she was looking at my car, and then some man she was with asked me if I had any money. When I said no (which was true), they called me a bitch, to which I replied "Yep!" as I got into my car, locked the doors, and drove off.

This is the second time something weird like this has happened to me this year. The first time (back in January) a driver of a jeep that I didn't recognized followed me out of my college's campus parking lot and about 3/4 of the way to my house after my night class, flashing their high beams at me the whole time. Since there were ample opportunities to pass me on my route home, I'm pretty sure the Mystery Jeep's driver didn't just want my slow ass out of his/her way. 

I'm just wondering what in the hell I've done to warrant all of this weird, aggressive behavior towards me from total strangers. I seriously think my karmic number is up somewhere.  

No comments:

Post a Comment