Thursday, June 26, 2014

Diagnosis: Much Better!




Well, after some griping (and some much needed painkillers), I must say that my wrist/thumb/hand is doing much better! My only really bad day in terms of pain was a couple of days ago when I last posted. Yesterday, I only took a couple of over-the-counter painkillers--one dose in the morning, one just before bedtime. Today, I've been awake and about for almost an hour, and I have yet to take anything for pain because I have no pain. The surgeon did a really good job on the injections, too. No bruising--in fact, you can't even really see the needle marks unless you know where to look. I still have to keep my splint on for the next few weeks, but by the time school starts again (September), I should be splint-free! And I will basically only have to go back to the surgeon if the problem reoccurs. So here's to (hopefully) not needing any surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment