Monday, November 10, 2014

And now for something completely different...



In spite of all of the sad things I have going on in my life at the moment, I do have some good things happening, too.

I was recently interviewed for a job, which I got. I will be working at a craft and fabric store as a cashier for the Christmas season. It is only a temporary job, but it's a job nonetheless. It will be nice to finally do something outside of the house and earn a little money. 

I also recently took an exam to test out of the chemistry class requirement for the registered nursing program at my college. The exam consisted of 44 questions that you had to complete in 45 minutes, 21 of which had to be correct in order to pass. (Unanswered questions were not counted against your score but incorrect answers were.) In 40 minutes, I completed all 44 questions, and I got 35 correct answers. I am now one semester away from officially getting into my college's registered nursing program. I'm really excited about that! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats. RN school is a pressure cooker. If the pressure doesn't make you crack, you'll do fine. If you do crack, you can always go into management, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! thanks! i think i'll be able to handle it...i've worked in healthcare settings before, so i know what the job will be like in a way. i have the grades, too. but wish me luck anyway!

    ReplyDelete