Friday, August 22, 2014

Second vacation recap--Birthday Style!

My second vacation (to Valparaiso, Indiana) for my good friend Eric's birthday party (held in Chicago) was a ton of fun! Here's the recap:


My friend Eric, the Birthday Boy!


Dinner at Gino's East in Chicago! From left front to right front:  me, Eric, Eric's girlfriend Katrina, Steve's wife, Steve, Eric's sister Beth, and Beth's boyfriend Matt.


Eric's friends Cathy and Charlie also made an appearance.



The happy couple! Eric and his lovely, wonderful, sweetheart of a girlfriend Katrina. They are so cute together and obviously in love! I'm so happy for the both of them! :)


Me and my awesome hostess with the mostest Katrina taking a selfie at her place, a.k.a. Fort Jurisprudence. I really had a great stay, and it was totally due to Katrina's wonderful hostess skills! :)

I sincerely hope that everyone had as great of time and as much fun as I did! :D

Thanks for inviting and hosting me, Katrina! :) 

Happy Birthday Eric! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment