Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Chicago vacation recap

My most recent weekend vacation to Chicago went very well! Here's a bit of a recap:


You know the weekend is going to start out well when you stop by a Walgreens to buy a pop and, without looking into the cooler, grab one with your name on it!


Me and my friend Dan (the person I was visiting)--reunited for the first time since 2006! It was too long!


Dan serving me my first drink at the bar he works at, which was celebrating its grand re-opening that weekend.


Dan's regulars (from left:  Dan, the Dan I visited, Jon, me, and Scott) made me feel very welcome!


Just the beginning of our antics that weekend...

All in all, a great weekend! Thanks everyone for making my time in Chicago memorable and enjoyable! I'll have to come back sooner rather than later! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment