Wednesday, July 16, 2014

To whom it may concern...



To the creeper who keeps calling my house and hanging up as soon as someone answers the phone:

Yeah, you. I'm talking to you. Because if you have my house phone number, odds are you probably have this web address and are trolling this site. But anyhoo.

Please stop with the junior high bullshit. It's annoying. If you have something to say to me, either talk to me on the phone, e-mail me, facebook me, text me, whatever. But don't just call and hang up. You're wasting my time and yours because the more often you do that, the less likely I am to give you the time of day when you finally do work up the balls to actually talk to me in some way, shape, or form. (And when I use the term "balls," I mean that literally. Girls don't do the "call and hang up immediately" thing.)

So, anyway, you need to stop calling unless you've got the nerve to talk to me. I bear you no ill will in the meantime, but you need to quit annoying me.

Thank you and have a nice day,

--Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment